Articles Tagged with El Salvador TPS

Published on:

As an El Salvador immigrant, if you are living and working in the USA under the El Salvador Temporary Protected Status, you must register again for your 10-month extension within the 60-day time frame that started on January 7, 2015 and ends on March 9, 2015. The extension you’re applying for will be valid from March 10, 2015 through September 9, 2016. If you do not submit your registration by this date, you could lose your TPS and also your right to work.

Applying for Re-registration

If you apply for re-registration online, you’ll need to fill out both the I-821 and I-765 forms. If you are submitting a paper application, you can use the mailing address listed in the Federal Register or on the TPS website that’s specific to your country.  Do remember that you won’t pay any fees unless you’re applying for the first time. First time applicants cannot file online and must submit a paper application, as well as the application fee of $50.

Contact Information